Subterranean Ecology is committed to scientific excellence and best practice in environmental services.
We assure quality by:
- Complying with all statutory regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring survey methods are consistent with industry guidelines and standards.
- Maintaining a specimen voucher collection, confirming identifications with recognised taxonomic authorities and lodging representative specimen vouchers with state museums.
- Rigorously checking data quality in databases.
- Rigorously reviewing reports and documentation prior to release.
- Regularly reviewing our QAQC systems and processes.